Your Midwest Premiere Auction Venue
The success of Equip-Bid is a testament to the quality and expertise of our network of affiliates. Affiliates of Equip-Bid are the independent businesses that manage the auctions you see on the website. These highly trained and qualified professionals understand what drives a successful auction and how to help their clients achieve the highest possible return for the sale of their assets. Thousands of auction sellers choose to work with independent affiliates of Equip-Bid due to their attention to detail and proven track record.
We are confident that you will be in good hands by choosing to work with Equip-Bid.
In order to qualify for the affiliate program with Equip-Bid, there are a few things you will need to have first before filling out the application:
- Resale certificate to collect and remit sales tax to respective state.
- Physical location for buyers to pick up their items.*
- $450 is due at the beginning of every month, but you retain it after selling $3,000 in the month.
- A professionally run business.
- Good credit to get a merchant account.
Once you have these items, you are ready to apply for the affiliate program with Equip-Bid by filling out the application below.
*Consignment sales don’t need a physical location (ie. Restaurant sales)
What You Get When You Are An Affiliate
Equip-Bid gives sellers the upper hand by putting their auction in front of thousands of ready and willing buyers each day. But that’s not all Equip-Bid will do for you.
How The Auction Works
- No sales commissions, you get 100% of sales price
- No setup fees
- No longterm commitment
- Online only auction 24/7
- Cloud based listing app for affiliates
- Custom promotions and advertising
- Potential lead generator
- Training: in person, groups, and online videos
- Group purchasing power
- Payments go directly to you
- Support from Equip-Bid and fellow affiliates
- Instant website with unique URL
- With a paid subscription to EstateSales.net, we can auto feed your auction items to it
- Organized scheduled pick-up times
Online auctions are incredibly flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of the seller. When you work as an independent affiliate, the auction process typically looks like this:
BUILD your auction online • BUYERS BID on auction • COLLECT your money
- Discuss the project and get a complete picture of the assets and evaluate any potential hurdles.
- Contract is signed with the agreed terms and logistics for the auction.
- Auction is live, bidding and auction promotion begins.
- Auction closes, winning bidders pay online and are alerted to schedule a pick up.
- Auction settlement detailed listing of items sold.