Bidder FAQ – Policies about Auctions and the Covid-19 Virus
To our Equip-Bid Auction Family,
Due to the daily changing rules and times in this world we are implementing policies and procedures that everyone must follow when buying on our auctions. These policies are created with the safety of you, our employees and the sellers in mind. We want to do what is right and safe. All of us must do our part in stepping up during this time and practicing safe practices.
Equip-Bid Auctions is committed to providing the essential needs required to maintain your homes and businesses while doing our best to protect you, our valued customers, and our associates.
We know that many of you are concerned about being able to continue purchasing, at discounted prices, during this difficult time essential products such as food products, household consumer products, cleaning and personal care products, computers, audio and video, and other products that support not only your household but other essential businesses. Our auctions provide many of these essential items for you to buy during this time.
Leading by example and making sure that we lead with proper ways to solve the immediate needs of our customers will get us through this time.
Effective immediately Equip-Bid auctions is implementing the following policies consistent with the stay at home order and following social distancing guidelines:
- All preview dates and times will be discontinued until further notice. We will be implementing video previews and live video previews on some of our auctions. As always you can contact the auction coordinator with specific item questions for each auction.
- If you develop flu or other symptoms, please contact your medical provider and do not come to pick up your items. As an option you can send another person to pick up your items in your place. Bring a copy of your paid invoice with you. If this procedure does not work contact the auction coordinator listed on your invoice.
- Pick Ups – Socially Distanced pickups with scheduled removal – NO EXCEPTIONS - We have implemented scheduled pickups to maintain socially distanced pick-ups. Once an auction is over you must go to your dashboard and click a time to arrive to pick up your items.
Take a quick look at this video to understand the process - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsZCKqEPwk
- “No Cash Payments” At this time we are only taking credit card payments or wire transfers. This policy is in effect to minimize the handling of transactions between customers and associates.
- We will be implementing a storage unit policy for both the Retail Wars and Oz Deals locations. Buyers can pay a nominal monthly storage fee and we will store your items for you and allow you to schedule a pickup time at your convenience.
- Local pick up/delivery services – Would you prefer to have your items picked up and delivered to you? Schedule a pickup time with local company bungii.com
As always, we value and respect our customers, employees and sellers. We look forward to adapting and enhancing our auctions to bring you the best experience possible.