Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
- Load Out will be by Scheduled Appointment ONLY. After you win, open the "Invoice" section of your dashboard. Next, click on the box to reserve your pickup time. Choose a time slot that is available. Show up with paid invoice at your reserved time only. Items will only be ready those with a scheduled pickup appointment. We take the safety and security of our bidders and employees very seriously.
- Come to the auction address ONLY DURING YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. Pick up at the auction location will be from the area in front of the home. No early pick-ups are allowed. If you are late, you must reschedule through the system. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- BUYER will be required to load ALL items into their vehicle. If you are buying large items, please bring tools and help to load. You will be shown where the items are and you must load yourself. Please keep the recommended social distance of 6' from all guests & staff. We will "sign" you out so there are not numerous people handling the same pen. Gloves will be used by employees, and will be available for our bidders if wanted. Hand Sanitizer will be available as well.
-NO CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS
- YOU MUST GO ON & PAY YOUR INVOICE ASAP IF YOU ARE PICKING UP LOCALLY AFTER AUCTION ENDS. IF WE MUST RUN YOUR CARD BEFORE LOCAL PICKUP STARTS & YOUR CARD DOES NOT PROCESS - YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT BY EQUIP-BID. ALL BUYERS MUST PAY VIA CARD ONLY. IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS SHIPPED, CALL OR TEXT US AT (316) 854-0550 BEFORE PAYING YOUR INVOICE SO WE CAN CALCULATE THE SHIPPING AND ADD IT TO YOUR INVOICE. BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE ON YOUR EQUIP-BID ACCOUNT TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS AFTER SHIPMENT. ***NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT PICKUP***
- PLEASE be patient & be kind to everyone during this trying time for all of us. If you have an auction or pickup question - call or text the Auction Manager at (316) 854-0550 before bidding. We will be happy to assist you.
Please watch this video to learn how to schedule you pick up time. This is mandatory. Sorry, no exceptions.
We take the safety and security of our bidders and employees very seriously, and wanted to share some of the things we are doing at our locations.
Very few touch points with product - it gets pictured, sits for several days, is then sorted with invoices and wiped down and ready for pickup the following day.
We are spreading out our pick up schedule - You MUST schedule your pickup NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please keep a recommended social distance of 6' from all other guests and employees, please remain in your car until your turn to come up to the dock.
We will "sign" you out (so 100 people are not handling same pen) and bring your items to the front of the building.
If you buy something heavy or large BRING HELP TO LOAD, WE WILL NOT BE ASSISTING GETTING ITEMS IN OR TO YOUR CAR.
we will do our best to keep you all safe - Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.