Kansas City, KS✨ Reeds Wholesale ✨Accent Furniture ✨Summertime Fun Activities ✨Camping Pumps ✨Electronics ✨

Treasure Nest


Filtered Results From This Auction:

Showing 1 to 34 of 34 items

Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #2186
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:56 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #2186
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:56 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #2186
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:57 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:57 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:57 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:58 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 51.84
Description: Hyper allergenic baby wipes
Brand: Pampers
Additional Detail: Item Damage See Additional Photos and Description
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #2186
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:58 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $20.00
Next Required Bid: $22.50
High Bidder: #73861
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:58 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 199.99
Description: Make your TV the center of attention by displaying it on this Carson 43 TV Stand from Threshold™. It's easy to assemble and has a sturdy finished construction so you can feel safe putting your TV on top with all your favorite media devices below on the adjustable shelves. The easy instructions make this attractive media center the perfect fit for your living room. Overall width (at floor) 41.3” Overall height 22.3” Overall depth (at floor) 16.7” Width of top panel 42.9” Depth of top panel 17.7” Width of adjustable shelves 19.6” Height of adjustable shelves 6.1” Depth of adjustable shelves 15.4” Distance between left panel and right panel 38.3” Distance from floor to bottom of bottom panel 3.5” Maximum top panel weight Holds flat panel TVs up to 54” or 60 lbs. Maximum shelf weight 45 lbs. Color White. Gender unisex.
Brand: Threshold
Model: 14101390
Additional Detail: Appears new"
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $35.00
Next Required Bid: $40.00
High Bidder: #79485
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:59 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 149.99
Description: Stage a decorative display or serve up trays of treats when you find yourself entertaining with this Shaker Coffee Table from Hearth and Hand™ with Magnolia. This round wood coffee table strikes a clean lined design and a simple brown finish that works perfectly with a wide range of decor styles. Complete with crisscrossing bar accents that connect the legs, this round coffee table is the perfect pick for serving up appetizers to guests, holding remotes or fanning out issues of your favorite magazines. Celebrate the everyday with Hearth and Hand — created exclusively for Target in collaboration with Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand by Chip and Joanna Gaines. Built upon our shared commitment to giving back to our communities, these pieces reveal the beauty of everyday moments shared with family and friends. Overall Width 36 inches Overall Depth 39 inches Overall Height 18 inches Distance between Legs 23.19 inches Height from Floor to Stretcher 8.19 inches Color Clear. Gender unisex.
Brand: Hearth & Hand w/Magnolia Furniture
Model: 76758785
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $14.50
Next Required Bid: $17.00
High Bidder: #73861
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
07:59 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 139.99
Description: Whether placed around a kitchen island or a home bar, this Meares Armless Counter Stool from Project 62™ makes for an effortlessly stylish and comfortable seating solution. Crafted from sturdy wood in a versatile finish, this beige armless counter stool showcases a clean lined silhouette and upholstered design to bring style and comfort to your home decor. The tapered legs and built in footrest provide style and functionality, while the padded seat and backrest proving plenty of comfort. Stylish yet versatile, this wooden counter stool lends a chic, modern touch to your table, island or bar space. 1962 was a big year. Modernist design hit its peak and moved into homes across the country. And in Minnesota, Target was born — with the revolutionary idea to celebrate design for all. Project 62 embodies this legacy with a collection of modern pieces made for everyday living. Gender unisex. Pattern Solid.
Brand: Project 62
Model: 54184280
Additional Detail: Appears new
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:08 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:09 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #73247
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:09 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:09 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:10 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 57.44
Description: When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1percent of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15percent cotton. Size 56 Count. Gender unisex.
Brand: Pampers
Model: 53461216
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:10 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Baby Wipes unscented
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #79716
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:10 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #79716
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:11 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #9491
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:11 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:11 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:12 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:12 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:12 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #79395
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:13 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 39.45
Description: Hyper Allergenic baby Wipes
Brand: ELEMENTS
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $3.00
Next Required Bid: $4.00
High Bidder: #47456
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:13 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Msrp: 79.99
Description: Always Maxi Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented, Size 5, 36 ct Always Maxi Extra Heavy Absorbency Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented, Size 5, 36 Ct Did you know that 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad? This can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaksALWAYS My Fit helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fitLeakGuard Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protectionProvides 2X larger back to help stop leaks at night* (*Vs. ALWAYS Maxi Regular with Wings)ALWAYS Maxi, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings have a flexible design for ALWAYS' best nighttime protectionALWAYS gives puberty education and pads to millions of girls around the world to help them stay confident
Brand: Always
Model: 0003700093755
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $2.00
Next Required Bid: $3.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:16 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $6.00
Next Required Bid: $7.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:16 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $1.00
Next Required Bid: $2.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:17 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $7.00
Next Required Bid: $8.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:17 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $7.00
Next Required Bid: $8.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:17 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $7.00
Next Required Bid: $8.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:18 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $8.00
Next Required Bid: $9.00
High Bidder: #70855
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:18 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $7.00
Next Required Bid: $8.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:18 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers
Current Bid: $8.00
Next Required Bid: $9.00
High Bidder: #45923
Began Closing:
Sunday 06/28/2020
08:19 pm CDT

Lot is Closed


Description: Unscented baby wipes
Brand: Amazon
Additional Detail: Open Box Untested Unknown Condition
Vehicles & Marine > Boats/Boat Trailers


Auction Details:

DO NOT FORGET TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE AND PACKING MATERIAL AND BOXES OR MUSCLE IF YOU'RE BUYING LARGER FURNITURE PIECE. THANK YOU AND HAPPY BIDDING 

NEW RULES  - You are agreeing to following - No Exceptions

No Cash - Credit Card on File Only

We have gone to an online scheduled pick up only.  After you get your invoice, at the top of your invoice screen, you will see a scheduler for pick up times.

Select a time, and then be there during that time.  If you don't schedule, you won't be able to pick up.     If you show up with out appointment, you will be required to get on your cell phone, and schedule next available time, it may be 2-3 hours later, so please do it before you get there.

Your card on file will be charged immediately after sale. if you are  tax exempt, call / text RICKY AT TREASURE NEST SUPPORT 913 284 6673 before auction ends, or card will be charged. If you can not make load out during scheduled time, call BEFORE you bid to see if we can make arrangements

 

 

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TREASURE NEST AUCTIONS INDEPENDENT AFFILIATE WITH (Equip-Bid)

THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION BOUND BY ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE STATE IN WHICH THE AUCTION OCCURS.

DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT OR ARE NOT ABLE TO PAY AND PICK UP YOUR ITEMS WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TERMS OF EACH AUCTION.

 

 

AUCTION CLOSING DATE:

 

The auction will close according to the terms listed specifically within each auction. Any terms or conditions listed for a specific auction will supersede those listed within the general terms in this agreement. Along with closing date and time, item inspection, location and removal times will also be listed for that specific auction.

BUYERS PREMIUM/SALES TAX:

 

A fifteen percent (15%) buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $115.00 plus sales tax based on the location of the auction. If tax exempt, contact Treasure Nest Auctions to provide tax exempt form.

PAYMENT:

 

Invoice must be paid prior to removal of items.  Payment must be made prior to, and a *Paid in Full* invoice must be presented when picking up. Regardless of pick-up location, all payment arrangements must be made within 1 business day of the auctions closing. Business days are Monday-Friday. If invoice payment arrangements are not made by this time, you authorize your credit card on file to be charged for total amount plus a $25.00 late payment fee. No late fees will be removed from an invoice once they are added. It is your responsibility as the buyer if you have not received a paid invoice via email within 24 hours of submitting payment to contact Treasure Nest to verify receipt of payment in order to avoid being charged a late fee. Accepted forms of payment include cash, certified check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A valid credit card must be kept on file with Treasure Nest at all times. Treasure Nest has the right to submit an authorization from time to time to ensure the credit card is valid. If the card becomes invalid, Equip-Bid will disable your bidding rights and they will not be reinstated until a valid credit card is provided.

SECURITY POLICY:

 

We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.

REMOVAL:

 

Once an auction has ended, the items become the property of the winning bidder (buyer). Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property from that point forward including at the premises of the sale. The removal date and time will be posted on the terms for each individual auction. REMOVAL TIMES ARE ABSOLUTE  - IF YOU CAN NOT REMOVE YOUR ITEMS DURING SCHEDULED PICK-UP TIMES, DO NOT BID!  Failure to remove during scheduled load out time may result in item forfeiture.  Ownership of item will then revert to party with primary vested interest in the item to sell or dispose of item as it sees fit. Any funds paid shall be forfeited to satisfy terms of sale. The buyer agrees to pay all deficiencies, legal, collection and other fees including transportation and storage expenses associated with delinquent accounts or abandoned/forfeited items. Premiums and fees remain applicable.

DYNAMIC/STAGGERED CLOSING:

 

If a bid is made within the last 5 minutes, the closing time for that item will be extended five (5) minutes in order to imitate a live auction as closely as possible.

WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION:

 

Notification of items won will be sent to you ONLY by email. It is the buyers responsibility to check your email (it may be necessary to check junk/spam email folder.)   Buyer can check their dashboard in their account to see any outstanding invoices, and items won.  If you feel you won an item, and it is not shown, contact the Treasure Nest office by 9:00 a.m. the next morning to have us check on it for you.

CAUTION TO THE BIDDER:

 

For demonstration purposes, various pieces of equipment may be joined together. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected together. You are bidding on the item as it is described and not the item in the photo. Treasure Nest makes an effort to ensure the descriptions are accurate and the photos match as well. However, an error can occur in the listing and in that case it will be the description and not the photo that will be the item won. If you feel there is a discrepancy or error between a listing and a photo, contact Treasure Nest for clarification and notification of error.

WARRANTY & CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD:

 

All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied by the lot number affixed to the item. This sale is to the business community as equipment and inventory without any implied or expressed warranty. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When not certain of the condition or use of an item, please bid accordingly.

CHOOSE WISELY:

 

We want everyone to get a good deal, and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistake. Once bidding ends, the item is contractually sold to the highest bidder and that item is the buyer's property. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly. Treasure Nest  reserves the right to add or remove items from an auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an item and/or auction event, and make changes to the auction closing, inspection, or removal times. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract and/or agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.

Inspection:

By Appointment Only

Auction Closing:

Sun, Jun 28, 2020
07:10 pm

Removal:

Mon, Jun 29, 2020
01:00 pm - 05:00 pm

Removals are by appointment within the schedule above.

Bidding Increments:

Bid Range Minimum Increment
$0.01 - $9.99$1.00
$10.00 - $24.99$2.50
$25.00 - $99.99$5.00
$100.00 - $499.99$10.00
$500.00 - $999.99$25.00
$1,000.00 - $9,999.99$50.00
$10,000.00 - $100,000.00$100.00
$100,000.01 - $500,000.00$250.00
$500,000.01 - $1,000,000.00$500.00
$1,000,000.01 - $2,500,000.00$1,000.00

Buyer's Premium
15.00%


NEW RULES  - You are agreeing to following - No Exceptions

 

 

No Cash - Credit Card on File Only

IF YOU FAIL TO SCHEDULE A TIME DURING THE TIME LISTED, THERE WILL BE A $15 RESCHEDULE FEE - Our system will not allow random scheduling / days. It must be on the day scheduled.  So please don't be mad at us if you pay $1 for an item and then don't show up and have to pay $15 to get your item.  Please show up during our load out times.

We have gone to an online scheduled pick up only.  After you get your invoice, at the top of your invoice screen, you will see a scheduler for pick up times.

Select a time, and then be there during that time.  If you don't schedule, you won't be able to pick up.     If you show up with out appointment, you will be required to get on your cell phone, and schedule next available time, it may be 2-3 hours later, so please do it before you get there.

Your card on file will be charged 9:00 a.m. the following morning after the sale, if you are  tax exempt, call / text at 913 957 7016  before 9:00 .a.m. to let me know, or card will be charged. If you can not make load out during scheduled time, call BEFORE you bid to see if we can make arrangements

 

 




738 Armstrong Ave
Kansas City
KS, 66101


Phone: 816-612-3168

Thank you for bidding with Treasure Nest Auctions.

Please Contact - kctreasurenest@gmail.com with your prefered Shipping arrangements.

We have a 2 Day Processing Time after Loadout Day.